Garlic, Tomato and Basil Pizza
- Pizza dough from Pillsbury; Thin crust or artisan pizza crust option
- 3 sticks of asparagus, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons of Essiespice Coco-For-Garlic Sauce https://www.essiespice.com/shop/coco-for-garlic
- A few sweetheart grape tomatoes
- 5 thin slices of Mozzarella
- A teaspoon of olive oil
- We used the grill outside so we put the coals on medium to high heat where there aren't as many lit coals so the dough doesn't burn. If you're using an oven, we recommend a temperature of 450 - 480 Fahrenheit
- Make sure your grill is slightly oiled so pizza doesn't stick to grill surface
- Put Essiespice Coco-For-Garlic Sauce on pizza and spread it all over to get a thin layer on entire pizza
- Place pizza on grill now and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the rest of the toppings on pizza and close grill for another 4-5 minutes to get the dough to cook and the mozzarella to melt. At half mark, check your pizza as it's tough to gauge how much coal you may have.